Service and Repairs
Your bike has gotta run right if you’re going to be safe and fun!
Specialized Repairs and Tune-ups for any Bike
Get complete service, tune-ups and suspension work for your mountain bike, road bike, and more. We are rider-owned with over 20 years of experience dealing with all makes and models of bikes so your bike is in great hands with us.
Bike Repairs, Service, & Complete Overhauls
- Safety Check $35: simple tune-up, check bolts for safety and minor adjustments.
- Full Service $85: Includes cleaning bike, adjusting gears, adjust brakes, bearings, true wheels, lube cables, tire pressure and safety check.
- Full Service Plus $120: Includes cleaning bike, adjust gears, adjust brakes, bearings, true wheels, tire pressure and safety check, drive train disassembly and tank cleaning, new cables and housing.
- Complete Overhaul – road bikes/ridged mountain bikes $200: disassembly of frame, fully clean, reassembly, greased, and torqued to spec. Complete overhaul of all bearings and wheels. Plus Full Service Plus package.
- Complete Overhaul – front suspension mountain bikes $250: disassembly of frame, fully clean, reassembly, greased, and torqued to spec.. Complete overhaul of all bearings and wheels. Suspension fork overhaul and disc brake bleeding. Plus Full Service Plus package.
- Full Suspension Complete Overhaul $300: Complete disassembly of bike including rear suspension pivots. Reassembled, cleaned, greased and torqued to spec. Front and rear suspension overhaul, and disc brake bleeding. Plus Full Service Plus package.
Suspension, Wheel Builds, Hydraulic Brake & Misc. Adjustments
- Fork overhaul: $60-$100: parts are extra (oil included).
- Rear suspension: Air can service $25 (seals extra)
- Hydraulic brake rebuild: $50 and up
- Custom wheel building: $50 (spokes extra)
- Disc brake bleed: $25 per wheel
- Minor adjustments: starting at $10
Connect With Us On Social Media